Knowledge is NOT Power

There’s a well known saying that "Knowledge is power". In this video you’ll find out why this is NOT true. I’ll explain what really is power and how you can use this to get better results.

You’ll also learn the main difference between people who achieve great running and weight loss results and people who struggle to get any worthwhile results.

This entry was posted in Motivation, Videos and tagged , , , ,

10 Responses to Knowledge is NOT Power

1. Donna says:

I truly enjoyed this video. The info was great and soo true.I really needed to hear this. Please keep up the good work.
    Thanks
    Donna

I never thought about it, but you are right! This will stay with me forever.

3. Coralaine says:

You are so right. Thanks for the video. Action is power!

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I’m glad you enjoyed the video and found it useful.

Keep up the good running and take the “action” you need to get better results.

4. sycho says:

Hey James,
    This is the best blog post I’ve seen in a while and I subscribe to a lot. Glad to see you getting more comfortable in front of the camera. Thanks for the great tip and keep on empowering people brother.

5. Fiona says:

Thanks James. Thats what I like about your videos and running tips – easy to understand and straight to the point.

Keep up the good work:)

6. Anne Bastine says:

Thanks James. I like that and plan to apply it to other areas of my life. Action is power.

I’m not sure if questions are allowed here however, I am 6’3″ and 165 pounds. Is it ever too dangerous to run for weight loss? I’m also 48, in good health and want to run.

If you’re just starting out Anne then it’s best to ease into running and build up the level of difficulty gradually. Then it’s highly unlikely that you’ll have any major problems.

However, I wouldn’t recommend going from maybe no exercise, to pushing your body really hard because that could be dangerous.

If you are unsure at all then it’s also good to visit a doctor and get their opinion.