Here’s What it’s Like to Feel Fit

When you want to lose weight and improve things like your health, fitness, and body, it’s hard to know what to expect. It’s also hard to appreciate what you can gain, especially if you haven’t experienced being really fit before.

So in today’s video I talk about what it’s like to feel fit. This will motivate you to keep going and get as fit as you possibly can because you really do have so much to gain.

This entry was posted in Motivation, Videos and tagged , ,

10 Responses to Here’s What it’s Like to Feel Fit

1. Ronnie Sage says:

Great video James I can tell you from personal experiance I have lost 15 lbs so far and am running 4 miles 3 days a week and 2 miles 2 days a week my easy days are 2 miles when I started a couple months ageo I could only run for 4 minutes and would have to walk for 1 minute I didnt see how I would ever be able to run 2 miles let alone that be an easy day but by just staying with it and your great advice its going great thanks everything.

You’re welcome Ronnie, I’m glad everything is going well.

You’ve done well with losing those 15lbs and with your running so far. From 4 minutes to 2 miles is great. It’s surprising how far you can go when you stick at it and keep trying to improve.

2. Michelle says:

Thanks James for your encourgement on feeling fit and healthier every day.
    I suffer with a underactive thyroid and am on medication and also have given up smoking three months’ ago. I am at the gym five to six times a week and sometimes I feel like giving up even though I have lost ten kilo’s. So thanks for your video in helping me see the positive and not feel as though I am banging my head against the wall someday’s. I do feel great ninety percent of the time but on those ten percent days’ it can be tough just to keep motivated and to see how far I have come. Thanks Michelle

I’m glad you enjoyed the video Michelle.

It sounds like you’re doing very well. Giving up smoking, doing plenty of exercise, and losing weight is a huge improvement. I’m not surprised you feel great 90 percent of the time and I expect you can feel a big difference from before.

Keep it up!

3. Fiona says:

Thanks again James, I do get frustrated as I think Im not getting anywhere. I looked at some photos on the internet from a run I did a couple of weeks ago and to me I look hideous and overweight. Everyone is telling me not to be stupid and I look great. I am on medication as I was struck down with the dreaded “C” word but the still got the all clear. We have all got to think positive and be proud of our achievements.

You’re welcome Fiona. Yes it’s good to think positive but also remember how far you’ve come. You can do a lot more now than when you first started running.

I hope you recover from your cold soon and it doesn’t affect your running.

4. dana says:

Unquestionable, it’s great to feel fit!
    The problem is when you feel fit (and are fit) , you don’t stop buying clothes….
    Just kidding!
    For me the biggest reward is more energy…..and I notice when I reduce the number of runs, I feel more slugish..then I now it’s time to “get out” more often!
    Enjoy being fit!
    Great video James! Just looking at you makes me go out running!
    You really look fit!
    Great work! Happy running!

Thanks for the compliments Dana, I’m glad you enjoyed the video.

I agree that having more energy is a great benefit of being fit. The feeling of knowing that you’re looking after your physical and mental health is also very rewarding.

5. shane forwood says:

yes you are right james,since ive been running ive lost 16lbs,i still get out of puff but stick with it!! my girlfriend has started running with me and can run half of a 1.5 mile without stopping and she has only been doing it for under a week!! keep up the good work…shane and shell