Are You a Runner or a Jogger?

In today’s video I ask you a question which affects your approach to running and the level of motivation to run that you have. Are you a runner or a jogger?

Find out the difference between a runner and a jogger and see which one you are. I also explain why a jogging mindset holds you back and how it affects what you get out of running.

This entry was posted in Motivation, Running, Videos and tagged , , , ,

7 Responses to Are You a Runner or a Jogger?

1. Rhonda Moore-Kelly says:

James:
    This video was great. I am a beginner runner and this helped me a lot in how I should see myself. I am getting better as time progresses. I guess it does not matter if you’re first or last. A runner is a runner no matter how fast! Keep up the great work, and keep running!

Thank you Rhonda. I’m glad that you enjoyed the video and found it useful.

Yes a runner is a runner. We all have different running abilities but we are often very similar with the challenges we face and our reasons for running. All the best with your running!

Wow James, this will take me to another level =)
    Thanks again!

3. wendy says:

thanks james i am new to running this is just one more thing to enspire me i have only been running for about 7 weeks and can run now 3 miles i am so proud of myself if feel more toned and hope to get to five miles without stopping by the end of the summer you enspire me with your comments thanks again!

You’re welcome Nicoleta and Wendy, I’m glad that you found the video useful.

Nicoleta you’ve already done great this year with your running and weight loss, and I expect that you’ll keep doing well.

Wendy you are off to a great start and you are right to be proud of what you’ve done so far. Keep up the good running!

4. fraser blair says:

Once again james your videos are excellent , especially changing your mindset, eating before bed time etc, last year i started running and lost weight in no time, unfortunately due to periods of hospitilisation on 4 occassions for bowel blockage i am up 2 17stone and confidence is at an all time low and motivation, however after the mindset video i went out yesterday and although i started off with 3 mins run 2 mins walk x 5 i am hoping god will give me the strength and energy to improve along with your supporting videos,
    wishing you well.
    regards
    fraser

Thank you for the feedback Fraser. It’s great to hear that you’re finding my videos helpful.

We all have setbacks from illness and injury, some more than others, but it’s how you come back that matters. So well done for getting on the way back rather than quitting like many people do.

Keep going and keep improving and you can go a long way and make great improvements to your confidence and motivation. Keep up the good running!